Friday, January 30, 2015

Valentines day 2015 Messages | Happy Valentines day Romantic Text Messages 2015

valentines day text messages: Valentine's day is the precious occasion for all the Lovers, the day when any Person express his love to there partner and the best way to do it is by sending Romantic Valentines day Messages to the Girl whom they like or have crush. When you send Sweet Valentines day Message to your dream women or Girl it makes her feel special.
valentines-day-messages-2015
Also if you're married or in a relationship couple then also you can use these msgs for your dear ones. Send these Happy Valentine day 2015 Messages for your Girlfriends or Wife through Whatsapp, Hike, BBM for free. These Love You Valentine Msgs are in English which you can send in these Love Month.

Happy Valentine day Messages

Your beautiful eyes !
Your warming smile And
Your wonderful country accent..
Makes me Always smile..
I love you be mine for ever my love..
***Happy Valentine day My Love Messages***

Is Love Secure Or Not, But I Say
The Insecurtity Of Losing Our Love
Makes Us Lose The Friend In Them
And Insecuity Of Losing The Friend
Makes You Fall In Love With Them
***Happy Valentine day Messages for friends***

Your voice is my favourite sound, 
your name is my favourite word,
your hugs are my favourite feeling, 
and your smile is my favourite sight. 
I love you because I am your favourite liar.
***Valentine day 2015 Messages in English***

I'm a PAPER,
You can write your feelings,
scribble your anger,
use me to absorb tears.
Don’t throw me after use but
when you feel cold burn me
to feel warm cause I Love you.
***I Love You Valentine day 2015 Messages***


Drop that pride into oblivion,
Free delivery in sensual excitement,
and the mystical touch of the new skin,
gently hex you your senses.



So I guess Now you got Many Cool and Latest Valentine's day Messages for boyfriend or Girlfriend. You have some more cool thoughts to share with our readers about Valentine day, then feel free Share in below Comments Section. Thanks for Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment