Monday, January 12, 2015

Kiss day SMS | Happy Kiss day 2015 Text Messages in Hindi English

Valentines day a very important day for all the Lovers and Couples. Many Peoples Find their Soul Mates on This date and Many other Just end up with their relation and if you're from one of them then get Anti Valentines day Quotes and If you have got into a new relationship this Valentines day. Then Kiss day a Very precious day for you.
The Valentines week Start from February of 7th and Kiss day is celebrated on Feburary of 13th Just before One day from Valentines day. So if you're going to celebrate this then you can't miss to check out Kiss day SMS for GF, BF and did you had a look on Kiss day messages in Hindi and English.

Happy Kiss day SMS in English

My love for u grows more with each passing day,
The thought of ur gorgeous face takes my breath away:
Those brown eyes fill my soul with happiness,
Those luscious lips I love to kiss.
****hApPy KiSs DaY****

When I saw you, I was afraid to meet u,
When I met you, I was afraid to kiss u,
When I kissed you, I was afraid to love u,
Now that I love u but I’m afraid to lose you.
++++ Happy Kiss Day dear ++++

Helps Keep Those Emotions
a new kissing partner everyday,
helps keep those emotions far far away.
>>>Happy Kiss day<<<

Proposing u was my desire having u is my
jackpot loving u is my attitude pleasing u is
my duty missing u is my habit kissing u is
my wish together forever my fulfillment .
#### Happy Kiss day my Love ####

Happiness is like a kiss 
It feels best when you 
Give it to someone else! 
Happy Kiss Day!

Kiss day Text Messages in Hindi

Tum Se Tu Kuch Nahein Chaha
Mujh se kia gila hai tum ku, akhir itnein budguman kyn hu
Mein nein tum ku chaha hai,tum se tu khuch nahein chaha.
***Kiss day Message in Hindi***

Apke Hotho Par Sada Khilta Gulab Rahe,
Khuda Na Kare Aap Kabhi Udas Rahe,
Hum Apke Pas Chahe Rahe Na Rahe,
Aap Jinhe Chahe Woh Sada Apke Pas Rahe.

Tere naam ko honto pe sajaya he mene.
tere ruh ko apne dil me basaya he mene.
dunya tumhen dhondte dhondte ho jaye gi pagal.
dil ke aise kone me chupaya he mene.
!!! Kiss day Shayari in Hindi !!!

SO I hope Friends you Loved these Kiss day msgs all these SMS are under 140 Characters so it will very easy fro your to send these SMS through mobile text messages which are in Hindi as well as English. So keep spreading the word of Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment