Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Happy Valentines day 2015 SMS/ Messages in Hindi English

Valentines day SMS: the day for Lover's which is celebrated all around the Globe. Each year Valentines day is celebrated on 14th of december the day on which thousands of Single heart's express their feelings to their Crush or their Partner. Valentines day is also populary called as Lover's day and on the occasion Boy's Share and express their Feelings to the Girls's on Whom they Like or have crush and the Girls do the same. As it's a very precious day for Lover's very few people's reject the Proposal of their partner. Valentines day SMS for Girlfriend or boyfriend are the best way to wish.

So if you're also Looking to express your heart's feeling to the Girl/boy whom you Like or Love, then Valentines day 2015 is the perfect time to do it. And the best way you can do it by Giving her/him to a Valentines day card or wishing them with Valentines day sms or Happy Valentines day SMS for him or her.

Valentines day sms 2015

If You Say Jump, I Will Ask How High,
If You Say I Swim, I Will Ask How Deep.
If You Say Run, I Will Ask The Distance,
But If You Say Go, I Will Say There Is No Way.
Because You Are My Boo.
Happy Valentines day SMS for my Love

You're everything in my life:
You're my first thought in the morning
the last thought at night.
I think of you all of the time
and so glad that your in my life.
Happy Valentine's Day 2015 SMS

As long as the stars twinkle in the sky,
As long as angels are there up high,
Till the ocean run dry and till the day i die.
I will love you.
I Love you Valentines day 2015 SMS

Apke aane se zindagi kitni Khubsurat hai,
Dil me basi hai jo wo apki hi Surat hai,
Door jaana nahi humse kabhi bhulkar bhi,
Hume har kadam per aapki Zarurat hai.
Happy Valentine’s Day 2015 SMS in Hindi

Valentines day Messages 2015

It is time when people you love should know that you love them
Its time when people you miss should know that you miss them
that is why i keep on saying i love and miss you all the time.
I love all the stars in the sky,
But they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!
Happy Valentines Day My Love Messages

GREAT WOMAN
is the perfect day
to send my love
to a wonderful woman
I wish in your heart
of beautiful dreams of happiness
that I’d like to do

When a TOUCH could HEAL a wound 
When EYES'S cud SPEAK volumes 
When a SMILE can confirm I M THERE 
then why do v need owrds 2 say 'I LOVE YOU.'
I Love you Valentines day Messages

So I hope friends you enjoyed this Romantic Valentines day 2015 SMS which are provided in Hindi as well as English Language. So Just Copy this valentines day msgs and start sending to your gf or bf and don't forget to Share our Blog to stay update about Valentines day 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment