Sunday, January 18, 2015

Happy Propose day Quotes, Messages, Wishes, Images, Status Updates 2015

Propose day is of the most important day in Valentine week The day when People Propose the person whom they love very much.  The Propose day is celebrated on 2nd day in Valentines week. So if you're planning to wish your partner this day using Propose day quotes and sayings is the best way. You can send text message or a lovely card on propose day or even you can send propose day messages on whatsapp.

Propose day Messages 2015

If I could be any part of you, I’d be your tears. To be conceived in your heart, born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.

I love you for everything that you say and do. I love you for the happiness I feel when you are beside me. I love you because when you are near, the whole world is meaningful.

For you see, each day I love you more - Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.

As long as I live
under the capitalistic system
I expect to have my life,
influenced by the demands of moneyed people.
But I will be damned if,
I propose the be at the beck
and call of every itinerant scoundrel,

I Love You For Not
What You Are
But What I Become
When I Am There With You.
SO Be With Me Forever

Propose day Quotes 2015 

Happy-propose-day-wishes
Since I saw you, I can not think of anyone but yourself. You've inspired a special feeling and I wonder if you feel the same for me.

For some time ago for me, no other girl in the world more than you. I love the way you are and I have come to feel something very special for you. Will I be lucky enough to inspire the same in you

Lately I sleep and you steal my day revolves only around you. It would be very happy if you feel the same. I like you and I hope that someday give me the opportunity to show how much I love you. 

Tell him yes. Even if you are dying of fear, even if you are sorry later, because whatever you do, you will be sorry all the rest of your life if you say no

I had the most amazing dream the other night. In it I made a custom Forge game and every portal I entered took me straight to you.

I think something is wrong with the active camo because every time I look at you, everybody else just disappears.

Do you have a mod that gives you an endless supply of flares? Because every time I get near you, I am blinded by your beauty.

Happy Propose day Quotes Images 

Cute-propose-day-wishes-images

propose day sayings image

propose-day-poems-image-2015

No comments:

Post a Comment